Reduce your gas and electricity costs now
Energy Useful Tips to reduce your gas and electricity costs and carbon emissions at home
Did you know over half of our energy bills spend goes on heating and hot water?
Turning your heating down by 1°C can save you around £105* a year on your bills.
*Estimated figures correct as of April 2022. Source: https://energysavingtrust.org.uk/energy-saving-budget/
- Turn down your thermostat. Just one degree lower could save you some cash. Why not set a timer on your thermostat for your heating to come on only when you need it.
- Don’t heat the rooms you’re not in. Individual radiator thermostats mean you can adjust the temperature in each room accordingly.
- Keep doors between adjoining rooms shut. This way, you stop the heat from scaping.
- Run your heating for slightly less every day. Even using a little less energy each day adds up over time.
- Bleed your radiators. This removes any trapped air that stops them from working as efficiently as they could.
- Check your boiler’s output. Most people aren’t aware that you can adjust the temperature on your boiler as well as your thermostat. Combi boilers’ factory setting tends to be 80 degrees but you can actually set it to 65 degrees for maximum efficiency. It’ll heat the water to a slightly lower temperature but save you money.
- Block out unwanted gaps. Draught-proofing is a usually cheap and easy way to keep the heat in.
- Keep the heat in. Simply closing your blinds or curtains in the evening can also stop the heat loss. Just be sure your curtains don’t cover the radiators.
- Insulation is another fantastic way to keep the warmth in.
Are you looking to replace or service your boiler?
Did you know that you can save up to £580* a year on your gas bills by replacing an old G-rated boiler with a new energy efficient A-rated boiler (that’s the equivalent saving of travelling 715.5 miles in your car!)
The technology used in new boilers today is far more efficient and a boiler replacement could save you significantly with costs. To get the most efficiency out of your boiler an annual service will check it’s running at it’s best and keep it in top condition to last you for longer.
We offer you the highest quality workmanship and services
Our Services Include:
We are a Worcester Accredited Installer
Areas We Cover
We provide quality heating and plumbing services to customers across the following and surrounding areas: